Through decades of service, Thomas has created innovative wealth, law, and tax strategies for successful families, business owners and professionals, helping them to:
- Connect their money to their lives
- Structure their personal and family investment portfolios and other holdings to find opportunities and avoid harm
- Design, implement, and monitor a plan for managing their wealth
- Coordinate investment, tax, and legal strategies and advisors
- Develop strategies for minimizing taxes
- Preserve their assets and income, during work years and through retirement
- Assist others, including family members, friends, associates, community and favorite charities
- Leave a legacy by the transfer of their principles, values, possessions with value of heart, and financial assets
- Ensure that their wishes and desires are known and honored by those who will follow
- Understand, organize and preserve their important information and papers
Thomas’ work mission is to help others manage the exigencies of living, so they can devote themselves to their life purpose.
Thomas is a speaker, teacher, and published author on financial and wealth strategies. His frequent lectures have included presentations for Lofy Group clients, as well as Mayo Clinic, Fresh Start Women’s Center, and Paradise Community College.
Thomas has five children. His interests outside of service include family, yoga and creating.
Thomas’ credentials include: CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER TM (CFP®); Attorney At Law; Certified Public Accountant (CPA); Personal Financial Specialist TM (PFS, as established by the American Institute of CPAs); Accredited Investment Fiduciary (AIF); LPL Financial Branch Manager & Registered Principal; LPL Financial Investment Advisor Representative; Insurance Representative; University of Arizona College of Law: Graduate with High Distinction, Order of the Coif, Executive Editor of the Arizona Law Review; University of Arizona: B.S. Accounting, Graduate with High Distinction, University Scholarship Honors and National Distinction List, Awarded Membership in the Scholastic Honorary Societies of Phi Kappa Phi and Beta Gamma Sigma.
* Legal and accounting services are not offered through LPL Financial or Lofy Group Wealth Management