Lori has worked as an administrative assistant for over 30 years with the majority having been in the financial service industry. She strives to deliver consistently great customer service and will always go the extra mile.
Lori’s responsibilities at Lofy Group include:
- Assisting in preparation for Client Strategic Planning and Review Meetings
- Coordinating task follow-up, including Meeting Memos to Clients and Staff
- Coordinating Client signings including via electronic signature
- Coordinating document processing between Clients and LPL and third parties
- Special Projects
- Witnessing and/or notarizing Client documents
- Assisting other Staff members as needed
Lori enjoys spending her free time with her 3 children, family & friends. Her favorite pastimes include cooking, reading, watching sports (especially hockey), and traveling. She also likes to volunteer with Meals on Wheels when time permits.