Clara has worked in an administrative support role for over 20 years. She is the Executive Assistant to Thomas Lofy. She provides administrative and clerical support for the firm and our Clients.
Clara’s responsibilities include:
- Client Services – fulfill daily requests
- Assist in preparation for Client Strategic Planning and Review Meetings
- Prepare and send deliverables and other materials for Clients and prospective Clients
- Assist with and help coordinate task follow-up, including Meeting Memos to Clients and Staff
- Prepare Investment Portfolio Updates for Clients
- Coordinate Client signings including via electronic signature
- Coordinate document processing between Clients and LPL
- Provide tax information to Clients and their outside representatives
- Schedule and confirm Client meetings
- Coordinate Special Events
- Special Projects
- Witness and/or notarize Client documents
- Assist other Staff members as needed
Clara is a Certified Yoga Instructor. She enjoys reading spiritual books, contemplating, and journaling. Her favorite pastimes include playing guitar, listening to a variety of music, the ballet, traveling, and mountain hiking and biking.